- World of Warcraft – My now husband introduced me to World of Warcraft at a time when we weren’t even dating. After letting me create a character to explore the game under his supervision, I soon owned my own account. We’d log on together some nights, and he’d keep me safe from the Bosses.
- Stranger’s In Paradise – My sister showed me Strangers in Paradise, and that was the first comic book I ever read.
- Dr Horrible’s Sing-along Blog – Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion! What’s not to love about this? This is also where I discovered Felicia Day and started my girly crush on her.
- The Guild – Once again, Felicia Day! This webseries is funny and witty and addictive.
- Xbox 360 – Its probably more a case of if you can’t beat them, join them. My husband plays alot of Xbox, now I do too.
- iPhone and my iPhone Addiction – Without my phone, I feel lost.